NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The 2023 Nissan Rogue Platinum has been named the winner of the Cars.com 2023 Compact SUV Challenge. Cars.com editors tested six popular compact SUVs over the course of a week, evaluating handling, fuel efficiency, driver-assist and safety features, value for money, ease of installing car seats and other attributes.
“Exceptional visibility, useful in-cabin storage, comfortable seating, upscale amenities and a fuel-efficient drivetrain are just some of the standout attributes of the 2023 Nissan Rogue Platinum,” said Mike Hanley, Cars.com senior road test editor. “This well-rounded compact SUV outpaced five other models in our weeklong comparison test to earn it the honor of Cars.com’s best compact SUV of 2023.”
Rogue also won the 2021 Cars.com Compact SUV Challenge.
The 2023 Nissan Rogue is functional for family life and packed with helpful technology, featuring striking design and providing impressive value for crossover drivers. Rogue has the most standard safety features in its class1 with standard Nissan Safety Shield® 3602. In addition, it offers available ProPILOT Assist3 that makes long drives on the open highway easier. It features best-in-class gas-engine fuel economy4 and standard torque5 with an advanced 1.5-liter Variable Compression (VC) Turbo engine.
Rogue also boasts an array of connectivity technology, including standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ on a standard 8-inch or available 9-inch touchscreen, with available wireless Apple CarPlay®.
Find more information on the 2023 Nissan Rogue including specifications, fuel economy, pricing, photos and video, in the full press kit.
# # #
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissanusa.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
CARS is a leading automotive marketplace platform that provides a robust set of industry-specific digital solutions that connect car shoppers with sellers. Launched in 1998 with the flagship marketplace Cars.com and headquartered in Chicago, the Company empowers shoppers with the data, resources and digital tools needed to make informed buying decisions and seamlessly connect with automotive retailers. In a rapidly changing market, CARS enables dealerships and OEMs with innovative technical solutions and data-driven intelligence to better reach and influence ready-to-buy shoppers, increase inventory turn and gain market share.
In addition to Cars.com, CARS brands include Dealer Inspire, a technology provider building solutions that future-proof dealerships with more efficient operations and connected digital experiences; FUEL, which gives dealers and OEMs the opportunity to harness the untapped power of digital video by leveraging Cars.com‘s pure audience of in-market car shoppers, DealerRater, a leading car dealer review and reputation management platform, automotive fintech platform CreditIQ, and Accu-Trade Group, a leading provider of vehicle acquisition technology and valuation data.
The full suite of CARS properties includes Cars.com™, Dealer Inspire®, FUEL™, DealerRater®, CreditIQ™, Accu-Trade™, Auto.com™, PickupTrucks.com™ and NewCars.com®. For more information, visit www.Cars.com.
- AutoPacific Segmentation. 2023 Rogue vs. latest in-market competitors (excludes EV competitors). See Owner’s Manual for safety information. Availability of features vary by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options. Base Models Compared. Based on manufacturers' websites.
- Nissan Safety Shield technologies can't prevent all collisions or warn in all situations. See Owner's Manual for important safety information.
- ProPILOT Assist cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver's responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- AutoPacific segmentation (excluding hybrids and electric vehicles). 2023 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates from 28 City/34 Highway to 30 City/37 Highway for 2023 Nissan Rogue. Actual mileage may vary.
- AutoPacific segmentation. Comparison based on 2023 Nissan Rogue S vs. latest in-market competitors in Mid-Size XSUV Segment (excluding hybrids and electric vehicles). Base models compared.